1) Choose a color and go with a monochromatic scheme, various shades of one color, instead of trying to have every family member wear the same color, which can be very difficult to do.
2) Choose a analogous scheme, 3 consecutive colors on the color wheel in different tints or shades to create more interest.
3) Choose a complimentary scheme, direct opposites on the color wheel, this is the safe way to choose the perfect color combination.
/ Banana Republic white shirt
/ Banana Republic short sleeve shirt
/ Diane Von Furstenberg blue cardigan
, $465 / New Look purple top
, $22 / Banana Republic jean jacket
/ Ganni red jacket
, $485 / Short sleeve cardigan
/ Uniqlo blazer jacket
/ Hollister Co. denim jeans
/ A.L.C. gaucho pants
/ Ted Baker skinny pants
, $100 / ASOS leather shoes
/ Barneys New York short boots
/ Marc Jacobs sneaker
/ Michael Kors backpack
/ Canvas messenger bag
/ Stella Mccartney Falabella Travel Suitcase
, $1,545 / Adidas mens shoes
/ Frye mens bag
/ Black mens cashmere scarve
, $74 / Louis Vuitton mens bag
/ Nike mens shoes
/ Mens distressed jeans
, $30 / UGG mens leather boots
, $250 / Alexander McQueen mens leather backpack
, $2,035 / GUESS mens western shirt
/ J.W. Brine mens corduroy pants
/ Mens long sleeve t shirt
/ Emporio Armani mens long scarve
/ Men s outerwear
, $69 / Versus mens bomber jacket
, $620 / Corneliani men s outerwear
/ Mens cotton t shirt
, $23 / Diesel men s accessory
1) Do not wear work out clothes. You are not going to the gym.
2) Do not wear pajamas. Pajamas are designed to wear when you go to bed.
3) Do not wear tattered and torn clothes or shoes due to wear and tear. REMEMBER, you never know who you may run in to or meet at the airport.
1) Do have a layering piece you can easily take on or off due to temperature changes.
2) Do wear comfortable shoes that can endure walks to gates, baggage claim, and/or parking garage.
3) Do wear comfortable clothes, you can easily take on and off, sit down in for long periods of time, and to reach and bend in without giving others a peep show.
1) Show your Christmas spirit by wearing sequins for day or evening.
2) Wear a jewel tone such as royal purple, sapphire blue, magenta, emerald green, or mustard to spread cheer at your Christmas party this year!
3) Wear velvet and see how your light shines at the party, especially in a jewel tone!